Friday, June 15, 2012

How to attract money into your life


Sometimes it’s good to remind yourself, that there is always something you can do to make situation better than it is.
The truth is that when things are getting tough, by reminding yourself positive affirmations, positive quotes and using positive thinking,  you can change your day for better and make your dreams come true.

I decided to put together all my posts about money,  just to remind you how to attract money into your life.

Our mind is the source of all creation. If you want to attract a life of prosperity and abundance, you have to stop complaining, because thoughts that bring about bad feelings means you are ''not'' on the right track. I know it's hard to think you have a lot's of money, when it's not true, but it's worth to give it a go. All you have to do is reprogram your mind and the best way to do it is by using an affirmations.

Affirmations and visualizations are an extremely powerful tools to change your life. Every thought you think and every word you say is an affirmation. Our self-talk, the things we say to ourself is very important, because it directly effects our conscious and subconsious mind. We listen everything we say to ourself. The time for affirmations to become a reality is depending on your beliefs, how powerful the positive statement is and how determined you are to make a change in your life.

As you develop the habit of using positive affirmations in your life, you will begin to explore your feelings, beliefs and desire to continue to change and to create a life full of joy and fulfillment.
Below is a collection of affirmations for attracting money into your life. Remember that they work best if you really tune into the feelings of what you are focusing on. Say them with confidence and try to feel the essence of the intent. 


AFFIRMATIONS FOR MONEY :
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I choose to live an abundant life.

Every day I am getting more and more money.

I am a magnet for money, I have now more than I need.

Money comes to me easily.

Money loves me.

The affirmations about money that I repeat attract money to me.

My financial situation is improving day by day. 






Decide what you want, believe you can have it, believe you deserve it, believe it is possible for you. Close your eyes and visualize having what you already want and the feeling of already having it.






Why not give it a go to put together positive thinking, affirmations, visualizations and power of stones.

Citrin :
~ ~ ~ ~
Citrin is known as the success stone, it promotes prosperity, abundance and of course success. It particularly promotes success in business.
If you are in need of money, put the citrine in your wallet.
Does it really work???
Well, the only way to find out is to give it a go.

Think positive, use affirmations, dream big, believe in yourself and you can accomplish and achieve anything you want. 
Wishing you all a great week full of positive thoughts.

''Love''
 Dusana 


''See yourself living in abundance and you will attract it. It always works, it works every time with every person.''
~Bob Proctor~ 

''Visualization is the process of creating pictures in your mind of yourself enjoying what you want. When you visualize, you generate powerful thoughts and feelings of having it now. The law of attraction then returns that reality to you, just as you saw it in your mind.''
~Rhonda Byrne~
 

9 comments:

  1. Nice post, it is actually what our minds dictates that makes us who we are..a wealthy man or not..but the greatest thing of all is that no matter how we attract positive vibes in our life let us not forget that we are held responsible for the things that may or may not happen to our lives..it is what the law of attraction said..moreover, the Bible is clear that ' be careful of how you think because your life is shaped by your thoughts..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I see F.R.E.'s point of view, though its almost as if you're prejudging P.E. for his strong sense for attracting money. Let us remember, its not money, but the love of money, that's the root of all kinds of evil. Even christians need & want more money also, I'm one. Its really the concept of the old saying that most people are evil with money. I know poor guys with a foot in the door of hell. There's a lot of good wealthy/rich people in the world also. There were a large number of prophets & kings from the Bible who were filthy rich. Live & prosper yall

      Delete
  2. Affirmations and visualizations do work, but make sure that there are no "counter intentions" in the subconscious mind. The Law of Attraction works at the subconscious level, instead of conscious.

    Cheers,

    Elsa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good list of positive affirmation on wealth. Thanks for the post.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I'm happy you like it.
      Have a great Sunday.
      Dusana :-)

      Delete
  4. Great article, I absolutely loved it. I'm currently applying the law of attraction also & I have a success story. 4 yrs ago me & homeboy went to this festival. Now he had muscles cause he's been lifting for years. I had some small biceps, and that's what really stood out with me the most. As we were walking down the festival I noticed that all the girls was checking him out. Women of all ages races, etc. Even coming up to him talking to him. Yeah you guesssed it, not one girl talked or payed me any attention. I felt like the ugly friend who gets totally ignored. I felt completely invisible. Then my ex whom I still had feelings for crossed our paths. But when she came over the entire converation was directed to him, to the point where I was playing around with stuff in her hand & she didn't even notice I plafully took a dollar out her hand. Then upon leaving she told him he had something to be worried about because of the hot fast girls out there, & told me to not worry because I didn't have anything to worry about, she might as well had tell me, you ain't shit compared to your homeboy right yall. Lol. From that point I read the book called the secret by Rhonda Byrnes. I told myself that would never happen again. I constantly visioned myself muscular & sayed I wanted to get ripped! Out of nowhere a short while after my bro in law had some weights he didn't use, he gave them to me without me having to ask. Then my fathers job closed down & they gave him some dumbells, which he gave to me without me asking. Then the weirdest thing happened, I didn't have a job so I was unable to purchase any type of supplements, I cut out this protein shake pic out & pinned it to my wall. Id give it about 3 weeks of watching this picture as I brushed my teeth every day, Next thing you know, I received the exact same supplement my brother just decided he didn't want!!! Since then I've been a believer! Now I'm ripped with the body of a fitness mogul! Since then I've been practicing money & career affirmations & my part time job became a full time job plus we receives raises on a continuous basis. I've also attracted a relationship awhile back also, I should've practiced a little more though, because she was past affirmations that came to pass! Before I knew about the law of attraction, most of my affirmations or intentions weren't positive. From time to time I catch that old way of thinking & switch it to positive. One day i Will focus on that special lady. Til then You all stay focused & let the positive energy flow through meditation visualization & positive thinking.heres one of my affirmations I want to share with you...I'm happy & grateful now that money comes to me in increasing qualities through multiple sources on a continuous basis.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for sharing your story. It is truly amazing and inspirational.
      Well done for your awesome journey.
      Also another thank you for your affirmation, I love it.
      Have a lovely Sunday.
      Dusana :-)

      Delete
  5. Try programming your uncounscious mind... thats the master mind tool!!!!!

    ReplyDelete