Friday, April 12, 2013

Behind every great love is a great story


Love, we all searching for it. 
How amazing it feels to be loved, to be understood, to be taking care of.
How wonderful it feels to be needed. 
Knowing someone loves you deeply and is there for you through the good times and the bad

When people feel close to others they are happier and even healthier.  
Love helps us feel important and secure.
All of us fall in love, but how many of us understand the true meaning of love?

Behind every great love is a great story.
One of my favorite movies is ''The Notebook''
This movie tells the real essence of true love and the amount of love shared throughout this film is unconditional. It is definitely a "Must See".

The Notebook is the story of a boy from the poor side of the tracks who – predictably – falls for a beautiful, rich girl.  They soon are separated by their social differences. What is not so predictable is how far he’ll go to prove they were meant to be together. Their story is narrated from the present day by an elderly man played by (James Garner), telling the tale with flashbacks to the 1940s to a fellow nursing home resident, played by (Gena Rowlands).   
The Notebook is the most romantic movie of all time. It sends out a brilliant message that anyone can relate to. I have to say it again, it is the best love story I have ever seen.

''Love''
 Dusana
 






 


''Love is composed of a single soul inhabiting two bodies.''
~Aristotle~ 

 

''Sometimes the heart sees what is invisible to the eye.''
~H. Jackson Brown, Jr.~ 



''A loving heart is the beginning of all knowledge.''
~Thomas Carlyle~



''Love is an irresistible desire to be irresistibly desired.''
~Robert Frost~  



''Where there is great love , there are always miracles.''
~Willa Cather~



''Kindness in words creates confidence. Kindness in thinking creates profoundness. Kindness in giving creates love.''
~Lao-Tzu~



6 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Being loved and being in love is such a wonderful feeling and your post sums it up very well. I've not seen the film 'The Notebook' but I've heard from others that it is a good film, so maybe one day if I come across it I'll take a look. Lovely post.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your lovely comment. I hope you will try to watch it, I really recommend it.
      Have a great weekend.
      Dusana :-)

      Delete
  3. Every person I've ever heard talk of their love story, has always told an enchantingly beautiful story. Every time. You can always tell those that are truly in love, because of their story. If they don't have one, you almost start feeling sad for them. I'm glad my story finally has a truly happy section.

    Good film, my wife LOVES it. I liked it, but I tend to not like stories that hinge on things that could easily be overcome or avoided if people would just speak up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a very heartwarming post. :) I get teary-eyed whenever I remember this love story.
    Wish I'd have my own happy ending soon too.
    Btw, If you'd love us to follow each other, just let me know.

    xx, Mela
    www.wearismela.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes is a great love story;-) and... perfect Ryan Gostling^^

    lolavieworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete