Turquoise is one of the oldest stones known.
It helps one receive higher guidance and direction, as well as live life with more joy and happiness.
Turquoise is said to be the stone of wisdom and spiritual journeys.
It is also a strengthening stone, good for exhaustion, depression or panic attacks.
What is great about this stone is that it can help you find the truth. Either by finding it in yourself through communication with others or even through an enhanced connection to the spirit world.
Physically, this stone is known to lower acidity level and to detoxify the body. Also it is anti-inflammatory, and prevents viral infections.
Turquoise is excellent grounding stone.
Turquoise is used for this benefits:
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
- It relieves stress and brings focus back to the center heart
- Alleviates rheumatism, stomach problems and viral infection
- Increases growth, muscular strength
- Contains anti-inflammatory and detoxifying effects
- Like Amethyst, it protects and detoxes from alcohol, poison, pollution, x-ray/sun radiation
- Turquoise works at the throat Chakra enhancing communication skills
- Strengthens and calms the mind and body
- Helps anorexia, headache, fear
- Brings wisdom
- Protects you from negative energies
- The calming colour of turquoise can bring peace and higher energy to any relationship
As you can see it's a great stone, but always make sure to buy real stones and not just dyed ones. Remember to clean your stone as soon as you buy it.
Quick Tip :
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Gemstones can be used for emotional and physical healing, as well as for enhancing the power of the mind. Wear your stones, do not store them, because you will be depriving your body of their tremendous power.
Keep them close to you.
You might also like:
Ease your worries with Snowflake Obsidian
Sodalite - Calm your nerves
Azurite healing properties