Friday, February 8, 2013

Every word you say is an affirmation


Having good self motivation and confident of being you is the best way to stand out yourself.  
We all know that thinking and feeling positive, attracts positive situations. 
But how can you do it when you feel low or when you don't feel inspired?
The occasional case of the blues is perfectly normal, but that doesn't make dealing with it any easier. 
Positive and negative thoughts are contagious. If you are surrounded by negative people, it's only natural that you'll start to think and feel the same way.
 
Affirmations are a wonderful tool
to keep your life on track

An affirmation is a carefully formatted statement that should be repeated to one's self and written down frequently. Affirmations focus attention on the positive outcome of a situation and are structured to affirm that the positive outcome is already a reality.
I recommend you spend 10-15 minutes several times a day doing your positive thinking statement, because every thought you think and every word you say is an affirmation.


You can use positive thinking affirmations in your daily life.

Choose a statement from those below and repeat, repeat, repeat throughout the day, every day, of every week.

One of the different ways of dealing with negative thinking is to read some positive quotes.
Remember that it is you who chooses how reality looks like. 

''Love''
 Dusana  


Positive Affirmations
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Today is a beautiful day because I am going to make it so.
I love my self unconditionally.
I love others unconditionally.
I love my job and I enjoy it.
I know my inner self will guide me to the right decision.
The success is mine as I am working hard for it.
Everything I do turns into a success.
All my dreams come true.
I am open to receive all the goodness in life.
I am positive minded person and I attract the similar people to me.
I am beautiful and smart and that’s how everyone sees me.
I am loving, caring, compassionate, intelligent, supportive, loyal and fun to be with.



  


''Every action and feeling is preceded by a thought.'' 
~James Allen~

 

''The person who sends out positive thoughts activates the world around him positively and
draw back to himself positive results.''
~Norman Vincent Peale~
  


''A strong, positive self-image is the best possible preparation for success in life.'' 
~Dr. Joyce Brothers~



''Think positively and masterfully, with confidence and faith, and life becomes more secure, more fraught with action, richer in achievement and experience.''
~Eddie Rickenbacker ~



''Just remember, you can do anything you set your mind to, but it takes action, perseverance, and facing your fears.''
~Gillian Anderson~



''The secret to success is to start from scratch and keep on scratching.'' 
~Dennis Green~ 
 



You might also like:




 

2 comments:

  1. Excellent Dusana,

    And here's my positive affirmation to you, to all of us. Together, with hope, we cope.

    A peaceful, positive weekend to you.

    Gary :)

    ReplyDelete