Sunday, December 16, 2012

Winter Quotes

I love winter, especially when it's snowing.
Everything is looking so clean, magical, the sun shines and create a sparkle.
My favorite moment is in the morning, having my cup of coffee, sitting in a warm room, looking out my window, where everything is covered by a blanket of snow. Or just walking outside, where the streets are beautifully decorated.

I love Christmas markets, Christmas Markets are set up throughout different cities, each packed with stands of gourmet food, mulled wine and handmade presents.
Fairy-tale buildings with Christmas shops, gingerbread bakery, pastries, warming food on offer, nutella crepes, giant-sized ginger bread cookies, sausages, cheeses and the aroma of hot spiced wine while shopping.

I am a sweets lover and one of my favorites are churros - sweet, crispy, fried dough. 
Yummy!

''Love''
 Dusana 
 

Here are quotes about winter that may put you in the mood: 




''Winter is the time for comfort, for good food and warmth, for the touch of a friendly hand and for a talk beside the fire: it is the time for home.''
~Edith Sitwell~


Sunshine is delicious, rain is refreshing, wind braces us up, snow is exhilarating. There is really no such thing as bad weather, only different kinds of good weather.
~John Ruskin~ 


''When it snows, you have to choices; showel or make snow angels.''
~Unknown~


''Snowflakes are one of nature's most fragile things, but just look at what they can do when they stick together.''
~Unknown~




Q. What's white and goes up ?  
A. A confused snowflake ! 


Q: Who is never hungry at Christmas ?
A: The turkey – he’s always stuffed !

 




You might also like:

Positive Christmas Quotes

Love Quotes, Romantic Quotes




5 comments:

  1. Now that I come from a very warm country, I'll admit that I hate winter. It's not my favourite at all but I try to cope with it.
    I enjoy looking at snow through my window and especially when it's sunny and everything is pure white.
    Love this post :)

    http://elenee-michelle.blogspot.dk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Michelle, thank you. Lovely to hear from you.

      Dusana :-)

      Delete
  2. nice quotes girl!! Wld love to c u drop by my blog and great xmas offer from romwe!

    Blog Url: www.fashionistaera.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete