Thursday, July 12, 2012

You can go your own way

I love quotes and my favorites are from Albert  Einstein. 
Whenever I read his quotes they put me in a calming state of knowing, I'm gonna be fine no matter what other people say.

Life is not easy, especially when you plan on achieving something.
Many times when you start doing something new, support is what you need. Your friends become your strength.  
I'm a big dreamer, always trying to follow whatever I set my mind on. I believe if you truly want something, there's always a way to get it. Some of my close friends and of course my boyfriend are supporting me all the time, even though my dreams might sound silly and impossible. They are always there for me with their encouraging words and for that I'm very thankful to them. 

But in life, you always get people which they try to make you feel bad or not help you even when you asked them to help. Negative thoughts stand in resistance to the movement of your life.
Last time I found myself in a situation being let down. And then when I least expect it, I came across this quote.

"I'm thankful to all those who said 'NO' because of them, I did it myself."
~Albert Einstein~

How cool and amazing is this?
At least to me it was. It made me feel better and more positive about the future.
When you know what you want, and want it bad enough, go for it. Keep trying and trying.
You will get better with time and practice.
Truth is, you can have anything you want, if you have a clear picture of what it is and you’re fully committed to making it happen.



I realized ........... After all, it doesn't really matter what others think.
You can do it even when things are tough.
We only get one chance at life, so we shouldn't allow other people’s thoughts make it less enjoyable.
Remember, you can go your own way, because you are amazing.

''Love''
 Dusana 


''If you think you can do it, you can.''
~John Burroughs~


''Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass, it's about learning how to dance in the rain.''
~Vivian Greene~


8 comments:

  1. Everything happens for a reasong! Watch and learn :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, someday everything will make perfect sense. Thank you for your comment on my blog. :-)

      Delete
  2. The real energy and initiative must come from ourselves. We can't depend on others to live our lives for us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love those amazing phrases!! good luck!!

    wait your visit!! http://itsmellslikeateenspirit.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the follow! I followed back :)
    -Nicole (BooksWorthCF)

    ReplyDelete