Monday, March 5, 2012

Affirmations


We all know how hard it is when we want something and it seems impossible to get it. Beginnings are always hard. But with a positive attitude, determination and affirmations, we can make things happen.
As I mentioned before, affirmations and visualizations are an extremely powerful tools to change your life. When you feel tension, stress, or any type of anxiety, an affirmation which makes you feel good is where you need to go.  Affirmations always work, whatever you positively think, visualize, or focus on, will manifest.
Once again, for affirmations to work, you really need to believe, not just repeating words and waiting for miracles.


Let's say you need more money. We all now how bad it feels not to have enough money. Many times people saying to their friends: ''I need money, those bills are to much for me......''
-->
Well, now it's time to stop complaining!
From today, try to concentrate properly on positive thinking. Instead of complaining, all you have to do is to start protending that everything is ok.
Sounds hard???
I know it's hard to say I'm rich when you not, but as soon as you say those words out loud and use your imagination, combined with affirmations, you will sent out positive energy. When you have made up your mind what you want to do, say it yourself a thousand times a day that you will do it. The more passionate your desire is, the more quickly the things you want will spring up in your life.


''Everything you want is out there waiting for you to ask. Everything you want also wants you. But you have to take action to get it.''
~Jack Canfield~


Affirmations:
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 

I know what I want and I'm determined to get it.
My future looks great.
People respect me.
I am confident.
Every day I'm getting better and better.
I love and respect my body.
I am loosing weight.
Every day I have more and more money.
My wealth is increasing.
I'm surrounded by love.
I am ready to love again.




''Your thoughts are the architects of your destiny.''
~David O.McKay~




"The thing always happens that you really believe in and the belief in a thing makes it happen."  ~Frank Lloyd Wright~

How long??? No rules on time. The more aligned you are with positive feelings, the quicker things happen. Our job is not to worry about the ''How.'' The ''How''will show up out of the commitment and belief. If you turn it over to the universe, you will be suprised by what is delivered. This is where magic and miracles happen.
So stay positive, keep using affirmations and you might get what you want sooner than you think. Wishing you all a great week full of positive thoughts.
''Love''
Dusana



1 comment:

  1. This gives me so much, thank you. Thank you a thousand times.x

    ReplyDelete