Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Attracting money!

Money, money, money. We all need it and want it, but is it really that easy to get them?

I know it must sound crazy when someone tells you think yourself rich, picture yourself saving a ton of money and you will get it. But yes, it works, the more you think about good things, the quicker you will attract it into your life.


Our mind is the source of all creation. I f you want to attract a life of prosperity and abundance, you have to stop complaining, because thoughts that bring about bad feelings means you are ''not'' on the right track. I know it's hard to think you have a lot's of money, when it's not true, but it's worth to give it a go. All you have to do is reprogram your mind and the best way to do it is by using an affirmations.

Affirmations and visualizations are an extremely powerful tools to change your life. Every thought you think and every word you say is an affirmation. Our self-talk, the things we say to ourself is very important, because it directly effects our conscious and subconsious mind. We listen everything we say to ourself. The time for affirmations to become a reality is depending on your beliefs, how powerful the positive statement is and how determined you are to make a change in your life.
 As you develop the habit of using positive affirmations in your life, you will begin to explore your feelings, beliefs and desire to continue to change and to create a life full of joy and fulfillment.

Below is a collection of affirmations for attracting money into your life. Remember that they work best if you really tune into the feelings of what you are focusing on. Say them with confidence and try to feel the essence of the intent. 

AFFIRMATIONS FOR MONEY :
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I choose to live an abundant life.

Every day I am getting more and more money.

I am a magnet for money, I have now more than I need.

Money comes to me easily.

Money loves me.

The affirmations about money that I repeat attract money to me.

My financial situation is improving day by day.



I am a magnet for money, money loves me!


Decide what you want, believe you can have it, believe you deserve it, believe it is possible for you. Close your eyes and visualize having what you already want and the feeling of already having it.
''Love''
Dusana




  
"Imagination is everything. It is the preview of life's coming attractions.''  
~Albert Einstein~
                       






No comments:

Post a Comment