Sunday, January 15, 2012

Love is the master key that opens the gates of happiness.

''Somewhere there's someone who dreams of your smile....''

Fairytales, who doesn't like them?
Simple girl founding a boy who loves her just the way she is, they have an amazing life and all their dreams come true.
I love watching movies, where everything turns great and people stay happy and in love. Finding the perfect person is something we all wish for and dream of.
Since I was a little girl I dreamed about ''prince charming''.
Everybody was laughing at me and telling me I should wake up and see the reality, that life isn't like in the movies. But I refused to believe and keep continue dreaming about the great love.
Time changed, I grow up, met new people, had a heart broken, did a few hard jobs, but despite all that I never stopped waiting for my prince charming. My friends couldn't understand how can I be still positive after all I had to go through. They kept saying I live in my own world, and should take my pink glasses off and see the reality, but I just replied :
''I believe in love and I know that what I have seen in the movies does exist.''
People couldn't just come up with romantic movies out of nowhere? It must have happened?
As I mentioned in my profile, when I was at the lowest point of my life, by mistake I came across a website about The Law of Attraction. I was surrounded by negative feelings, and thought, let's give it a go. Thanks to the positive thinking my life changed for better and many of my dreams came true.
I met an amazing man who showed me what love is about and he made my dreams come true. I realized it doesn't matter what other people keep telling you, if you believe in something and wanting badly enough, you can make it happen. Miracles are natural and happen to those who believes in them.

-->
''Love''
Dusana                                                                                                                                             



 To attract love into your life you first must love yourself. You can create your own affirmations for love, and by repeating them on a daily basis, you accept them into your life and allow your subconsious mind to really believe in them.

Affirmations for love :                                                                                                                              
I deserve love and happiness.
I am attracting loving relationships into my life.
I love and approve of myself.
Love comes to me effortlessly.




,, Just be yourself and do what you want to do. Believe in the power of your imagination, cause I do.''


Love is not a matter what happens in life. It's a matter of what's happening in your heart.
~Ken Keyes~









No comments:

Post a Comment