Angelite raises the state of conscious awareness. It helps to bring us back into inner and outer harmony, reuniting us with our senses.
It represents peace and brotherhood. It is an excellent stone for promoting good sleep and dreams.
Psychologically, Angelite helps you to speak your truth. It promotes communication and self-expression. Dispels fear, anger and anxiety, converting them into faith and tranquility.
Angelite encourages forgiveness.
Spiritually, Angelite is filled with compassion. It creates a deep feeling of peace and tranquility.
It helps connect to universal knowledge and once again, it raises awareness. Angelite stimulates healing and opens psychic channeling.
Angelite gemstone is used for this benefits:
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
- Angelite is a healing stone
- Promotes compassion and understanding
- Helps you to speak the truth when this is difficult
- It is good for creative people
- Inner guidance
- Converts fear into faith
- It gives protection in the environment around your body
- It can be used for relief from throat inflammations
- It repairs, soothes tissue and corrects blood deficiencies and helps to renew blood vessels
- Angelite balances the fluids within the physical body and can act as a diuretic
- It is useful in weight control, and relates particularly to the lungs and arms
- Angelite can be used for headaches, heart function, the circulatory system and infectious diseases
Healers use angelite to unblock energy pathways.
Angelite brings inner peace, tranquility, calm and focus to the highest realms of heavenly light.
Remember ... Angelite is a stone that can bring serenity, inner peace and a sense of calm. It is excellent to keep it close to you when you need to calm down from feelings of stress and overwhelm.
''Take the first step in faith. You don't have to see the whole staircase, just take the first step.''
~Martin Luther King Jr~
''There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle.''