Wednesday, August 15, 2012

The incredible power of affirmations for success


Not everyone believes that by using affirmations you can change your life and attract success.

Affirmations are positive self talk. Affirmations help you focus on the goals you desire to achieve. The best way to use them is to repeat each of them everyday as often as possible. You can repeat your affirmations aloud to yourself while looking in the mirror, say them silently inside your head or write them down. No matter how you choose to use affirmations, you should make sure that you use them often, throughout each and every day.

When you think of the things, like becoming a career success, and then tell yourself you are a career success, you will believe you can become a career success. More importantly, you will be more likely to do the work, that it takes to make your career success come true.

How?
Your mind basically has two parts: The conscious mind and the subconscious mind. Each part has a different role to play. Using positive thinking techniques, visualizations and affirmations, you may find that it is possible to achieve your goals. When you choose from the list of affirmations below, you call on the subconscious mind to help you achieve your goals. 

Once again, for affirmations to work, you really need to believe, not just repeat words and wait for miracles.

  
Affirmations for success:
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
I can pick and choose what I want to do.
I attract success and prosperity with all my ideas.
I enjoy success every day.
I am successful.
I create abundance through everything I say and do.
My mind is strong and powerful.
I earn great money doing what I enjoy.
I am a money magnet.
I am happy, successful and fulfilled. 
I am calm, confident, intelligent and creative.






So stay positive, keep using affirmations and you might get what you want sooner than you think. 

''Love''
Dusana



''As long as you know what it is you desire, then by simply affirming that it is yours -- firmly and positively, with no ifs, buts, or maybes -- over and over again, from the minute you arise in the morning until the time you go to sleep at night, and as many times during the day as your work or activities permit, you will be drawn to those people, places, and events that will bring your desires to you.''
~Scott Reed~

 

''First say to yourself what you would be; and then do what you have to do.''
~Epictetus
~

8 comments:

  1. Positive self talk is very important for me, I try to do it as often as possible. Thanks for a great post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I'm glad you like it.
      Yes, positive self talk is very important. If you’re able to control your thoughts, you can accomplish more than you were aware of.

      Dusana :-)

      Delete
  2. Nice...
    Would you like to follow each other on BLOGLOVIN and GFC???
    My Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Greetings Dusana,
    Well said, my friend. Indeed, for positive affirmations to be realised, we have to be genuine in our belief. I try to live my life with realistic positive anticipation, rather than, negative speculation.
    Thank you for a very thoughtful article and thank you to our friend, "My Meddling Mind", for making me aware of your excellent site.
    In peace and positivity, your way, Gary :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Gary,
      Affirmations are a wonderful tool.
      Thank you so much for following my blog, I'm very happy you like my site. And of course, thank you to "My Meddling Mind" :-)

      Dusana :-)


      Delete
  4. Thanks,for the follow.<3 Follow you back on gfc.
    Do you also follow me on bloglovin???
    Let me know...follow you then back.:-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. postingan yang bagus tentang The incredible power of affirmations for success

    ReplyDelete