Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Get a beautiful long hair

All woman want to know how to get long hair fast.
Have you ever wished that you would have thicker, stronger and longer hair so much quicker?

I had short hair for 7 years when I decided to grow them long again. But as many of you know it is very hard to go from short hair to long. My trips to hairdresser finished always the same, having my stylist telling me how my hair been damage, how dry they look, etc.

Year and a half ago I moved to Paris and I was very exited living in the City of Fashion.
I was pretty sure that over here, I definitely grow my hair faster. But as soon as I went to first hairdresser, my hair stylist cut my hair much shorter than I wanted to be. I was crushed because I have the slowest growing hair in the world.

After finding another hairdresser, I told her all I want is just a little bit of a trim. As every other hairdresser, she tried to tell me my hair are quite dry, if she can take an extra inch.
This time I didn't allow.

As soon as I came home, I thought to change my eating habits and do it on my own. I thought that maybe I really could quickly grow out my hair. I decided to try all the foods for hair grow and homemade hair treatment. It was a huge challenge and I'm glad to say I succed.


That's me, growing long hair!


Hair grows faster when it's nourished through a healthy diet. 
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
1.) Green tea, many people recommend drinking several cups of green tea a day to promote hair growth. Drinking cranberry juice also helps. Green tea will boost your body's immune system, keep your hair shiny and clear skin as they contain antioxidants.

2.) Eat protein! A diet that is low in protein will cause thinning and weak hair. Eat sources of protein such as: eggs, fish, lean meats, yogurt, nuts and seeds, tofu, beans  and more legumes.

3.) Get the right nutrients and vitamins. Some key nutrients for hair growth include: iron, silica, calcium, B Complex vitamins, Vitamins A - C - E, Biotin. Some foods that contain these vitamins are: leafy green vegetables, dried fruits, eggs, citrus fruits and yams.

4.) Eating healthy fats such as Omega 3, 6 and 9, will help with skin elasticity and they also help promote healthy nails and hair. Eating foods like mackerel, salmon, sardines and flax seeds can help promote hair growth.

5.) Massage your scalp to stimulate circulation to the follicles which can promote hair growth. When you massage your scalp, use a good oil. This can help prevent a dry scalp and also keep your hair better conditioned.

6.) Eliminate deep fried foods, fast food, pastries, candy an excessive amounts of alcohol. (This is the hardest part).  :-)

The food I had the most success with to help my hair grow faster is ''Sushi''.
Sushi is extremly high in protein, being made of rice, seaweed and raw fish, so it helps hair to grow.

Deep treat with olive (coconut) oil.
Warm up a little olive oil and rub into your scalp. You can leave it on for an hour, or overnight.
Wash out with a good quality shampoo.
Deep treat with coconut oil. Same as above.
Increase blood flow to the scalp, massage is an effective way to bring more blood to the area.

''Love''
 Dusana


''The hair is the richest ornament of women.''
~Martin Luther~


''Long, beautiful, gleaming, steaming, flaxen, waxen... I adore hair! ''
~James Rado and Gerome Ragni~


1 comment:

  1. absolutely agree!

    I have been using olive oil and it heled to soften my hair as mine are quite damaged.
    Also coconut definitely guarantee the shine!

    ReplyDelete